Team – Here is my final review on the NikeFuel Band. It’s honestly worth every penny!
Check out part 1 of my NikeFuel Band review here.
Pros: My own personal opinions.
1. The design is very sleek.
2. You can shower with it!
3. You can check your progress throughout the day with a touch of a button.
4. It was true to size. Check out the size guide here!
5. Keep in mind, the NikeFuel Band is made to track movements from cardiovascular activities. Your movements combined with your age, height, and sex translates to calories.
Here is a screenshot from last’s week activities. I don’t have to write down anything, I just wear it. Can you guess which days I taught more than 2 classes?
It honestly feels so good to hit your goal!
Cons: Here is some feedback I’ve received from my peers.
1. It only comes in black? Right now, yes. But Nike is not dumb, I would guess that more colors will become available.
2. Guys say they would wear it all the time, but girls say they would only wear it when they exercise. This take the fun out of reaching your daily goals.
3. As mentioned, the NikeFuel Band is made to track movement from your cardiovascular activities. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t meet your daily goals! I do a lot of weight/strength train a few days out of the week and my NikeFuel Band would tell me that I did not “reach my daily goal” but that may not be true. I still burn a lot of calories even though I didn’t move fast like I would in a kickboxing class. The band has no way to calculate the calories I’m burning as my muscles are rebuilding.
Summary: Follow Nike on twitter and see when they become available because it’s a personal trainer on your wrist!
You must be logged in to post a comment.